Immigration Law is complex, unique and challenging. It is one of the most dynamic legal fields, often subject to changes in legislation, procedures, regulation, precedent rulings, petitions, as well as security-related or global events.
Our firm provides comprehensive legal support to companies employing foreign workers, or companies needing assistance with relocation processes for foreign experts coming to Israel. Our legal service focuses on finding solutions customized to the client unique needs.
Among our firm’s clients are a wide array of organizations, industries and hi-tech companies, sports associations, construction companies, agricultural organizations, restaurants, and leading Israeli food chains.
Our firm’s Immigration Department provides legal consultancy and support in three primary areas: immigration, foreign workers, and relocation.
Comprehensive service for employers of foreign workers in Israel
We provide our clients with consultancy on all stages of bringing foreign specialists to Israel. Once the employment permit and/or relocation request for a foreign employee has been lodged, we continue to assist with submitting additional requests such as foreign worker replacements, employment permit extensions, extraordinary requests for special statuses in Israel, etc. The department provides close support on criminal proceedings before all judicial instances to employers
Foreign employee relocations into Israel
Our Immigration Department handles countless cases related to the complexities of relocating foreign employees into Israel, including:
- Submitting the employment permit and work visa application for foreign workers
- Organizing permits and visas for foreign experts in all sectors of the economy
- Building an employee / expert portfolio for the employer, containing the documents and certifications which must be held at the foreign worker’s place of employment in accordance with the law
- Drawing up the employment contract in accordance with the Foreign Workers Law, relevant protective laws, and the conditions under which the foreign worker or expert will be employed during her or his tenure with the employer
- Guiding employers on social rights, salary slip structure and the employer’s legal obligations towards the foreign worker
- Providing ongoing legal advice throughout the employment period
Immigration to Israel
We provide our clients with consultancy and support on all aspects of immigration to Israel, including:
Full support related to interaction with all government authorities on issues of immigration, including the Ministry of the Interior, the Population Authority, and others
Arranging temporary or permanent status in Israel
Handling legal aspects of foreign residents living with a resident of Israel
Legal consultancy for individuals denied entry into Israel and arranging the necessary permits
Arranging visas for business, family or touristic visits to Israel
Arranging visas for foreign residents who have married, or are about to marry, a resident of Israel
Comprehensive legal support for immigrants to Israel and new immigrants related to the Ministry of the Interior and government authorities
Representation before the Humanitarian Committee
Representation at the Appeals Court
Legal processes often require filing administrative petitions and appeals to the Appeals Court, Administrative Courts or the Supreme Court. We provide our clients with close support in appeals on government decisions or decisions by the authorities on immigration, foreign workers, and relocation to Israel related to the Ministry of the Interior and other authorities.