- Home Page
- About us
- Areas of Expertise
- International Activities
- Legal Team
Welcome to the Doron, Tikotski, Amir, Mizrachi Attorneys website
Welcome to www.taxlawyers.co.il , the website of the attorneys Doron, Tikotski, Amir, Mizrahch (hereinafter: “the website”). We have labored and collected for you, information and tools that will assist you to perfect your professional activity and that of your clients.
Please draw your attention to the fact that the use of website, including its contents and services, is subject to your full agreement to the updated version of the regulations as those may be determined from time to time.
(The stated in these regulations relates equally to the members of both genders and the use of the masculine language is solely for convenience reasons).
1. Doron, Tikotski, Amir, Mizrachi Attorneys or any person on their behalf (hereinafter: “the site manager” or the “site managers”) shall bear no responsibility with regard to the contents displayed in the site, its credibility, accuracy and reliability, and the influence on the computers of those surfing in the site, as well as for any damage, inconvenience, loss, distress and alike results, direct or indirect that may be caused to you, your property or any third party, as a result of the use made on the contents.
2. The site manager is making every effort to become familiar with the nature of the contents displayed in the site. Despite this, it is clarified, that the contents that appears on the site is intended to supply merely initial information and do not constitute professional advice, professional opinion, or a substitute for consulting with a specialist in the relevant field.
3. You are obligated to verify and check every data, information, content or calculation you received while using the site and you are not entitled to rely on it. We recommend taking extra care with the contents published on the site. This information does not constitute a substitute for personal professional advice and is not necessarily fit for a specific case.
4. As stated above, the site managers are not responsible for the aforementioned contents and the results, direct or indirect, that may be caused to you or to any third party if you decided to act on the basis of these contents, this is your full and sole responsibility for your actions and its results.
5. It is emphasized and clarified, that the contents on the site do not constitute advice and / or professional opinion and / or substitution for consultation with a specialist. Therefore, the one making use of the site, grants his consent that he shall have no claim, demand or argument, of any type at all towards the site and / or its owners and / or the site operator and / or towards the team of the site, including the writers, editors and consultants who take part in its operation.
6. No information appearing on the site constitutes a recommendation to take an action or refrain from taking any action; it is your responsibility to consult prior to taking an action.
7. There is a total prohibition to publicly advertise any part or printout of the contents on the site, whether printed as a text, a drawing or a report, or provided as a file on the magnetic means or in any other form.
9. The site managers are entitled to use information you provide on the site and information collected about the use patterns of the site, for the purpose of improving the services and / or in order to create contact by e-mail.
10. The use of the site will be done under these terms and according to the use instructions on the site only. Without derogating from the generality of the stated, it is prohibited to break into the site and / or make changes to and / or delete and /or add and /or harm the contents of the site and / or its design and / or the software serving it and / or any other material included in it. Any one doing any of the stated above shall bear the consequences of his actions including covering the full damages he caused.
11. The law and venue – The use of the site is subject solely to the laws of the State of Israel. The sole venue in all matters emanating from this agreement or from the site, is solely at the authorized courts in the districts.
12. Clearly, the purpose of the contents that appear on the site is to provide an idea and assist the users to broaden the basis of their personal knowledge and provide a general idea, before obtaining the obligatory professional advice.
13. Please pay attention, that it is totally possible, that these and other contents, express a certain approach or a personal opinion of the writer alone.
14. The content on the site, as appropriate for contents in a professional field, are time related, circumstances and facts characterizing an individual case, and thus must be related to with the necessary caution and should not serve as a basis for making decisions and / or drawing professional conclusions. These require specific professional advice.
15. Any use of the site a reliance on its contents shall be performed under the sole and full responsibility of the users.
16. The operator of the site protects the privacy of the individual surfers in the site. However, it is clarified that the details of the surfer that were fed to the site, shall be used by the site operator for various statistical needs and / or in order to create contact by e-mail and / or any other way that will be made possible by this information.
17. The site operator reserves his right, from time to time, to send those who registered also professional material, relevant news and advertising notices related to the site and its commercial partners. The user of the site hereby expresses his consent to the delivery of professional and / or news material and / or advertising and other notices related to the site and / or the site managers and / or the commercial partners, and hereby waives any argument and / or claim and / or demand of any kind and sort, for and / or in relation with the sending of professional and / or news and / or advertising materials as aforementioned, whether by e-mail or by any other means made possible according to the information fed by the user and / or the surfer in the site and / or other information that will be learned during and / or as a result of the surfing and / or the use of the site.
18. At any time, the person who signed in has the right to remove himself from the site’s mailing list, doing so by pressing the line “remove from mailing list” which appears at the bottom of the message received from the site.
19. All the intellectual property rights in the site, including design copyrights, computer code operating the site and each file: graphic, textual or multimedia found on the site (hereinafter: “the contents”) belong solely to the site managers.
20. The copying, distribution, public display or transfer to a third party of any part of the contents published on the site without obtaining prior consent from the site manager and in writing, is prohibited.
The services provided by the site can be used as is. I will have no argument, claim or demand towards the owners of the site with regard to the character of the services offered by the site. The use of the site will be done under my full and sole responsibility.
Everything displayed in the site including the design, the information and the contents are the sole property of the site managers. No person, by any means, has a permit to copy part of the site or the site in its entirety, without obtaining written confirmation carrying only the hand signature of the site manager.
The site managers shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the user, direct or indirect, monetary or other, that may result from the use of the site, it is agreed that the use of the site is under the sole responsibility of the user.
The user agrees, declares and explicitly undertakes to assume alone all of the responsibility, including all possible risk, emanating from the use he will do with the site. It is clarified, to remove any doubt that the site manager are not responsible in any manner for damages and / or losses that may be caused as a result of reliance on the data displayed on this site and / or for damage of any kind.
© The contents of this site are protected by copyrights. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, publicly display or deliver to a third party any part of the above without obtaining the written permission in advance from the site manager.
We attempt to provide the customer a response to all of his questions and problems as may be required.
The recommended fast way to obtain response from the office team is by e-mail
Questions can be directed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you fruitful surfing – we will be glad to be at your service with any question
The site operator and its commercial partners