With the opening of new horizons between Israel and the UAE, Bahrein and the Gulf States, a magnitude of new opportunities have opened for collaborations, investments, joint ventures as well as vast and versatile economic activity. However, this new window of opportunity also entails multiple challenges, derived from different business cultures, regulations, legal systems, as well as economic and taxation methods.
Aviram Blaish heads the desk. He is an expert in the Middle East, international cooperation, negotiations, and business intelligence.
Services provided by our UAE & MENA Desk
Our firm provides comprehensive and extensive legal consultancy, and enables our Israeli clients to utilize the business opportunities, partnerships, and investments available in the Gulf area. As an integral part of our services, we consult on entering into joint ventures and commercial transactions with distributors and local manufacturers.
We offer our clients comprehensive legal consultancy on commercial and legal issues, including the following:
- Ongoing commercial consultancy: drafting contracts, distribution and marketing agreements
- Locating strategic partners
- Forming a company, opening bank accounts
- Mergers and acquisition transactions, joint ventures
- Private equity investments, venture capital investments
- Intellectual Property: registration of intellectual property rights and technology transfers
- Litigation and Conflict Resolution
- Work visas
For personal meeting,
or complete the following information